ClanMts
 
home Forums Account Downloads Links
  Welcome to Allen Iverson Live    
Allen Iverson Live :: View topic - obJECTIVE OF A REAL FAN
members list
Faqs
Search
user groups
Profile
PM
obJECTIVE OF A REAL FAN

 
   Allen Iverson Live Forum Index -> Allen Iverson
Author Message
timbaland
Visitor


Joined: Jul 18, 2002
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2002 10:25 pm    Post subject: obJECTIVE OF A REAL FAN

Yo this is my first post here. I'm a big Allen Iverson Fan and yes he is my favorite player in the League, but im reading s*** on this board and most the posts are so ludicrous. for example the top 5 players in the history of the game, most say iverson is number one? what the hell?, i mean i love iverson, but i got to be real with myself, iverson aint nowhere near top 5 of all time. Most of u guys put iverson ahead of Magic, Jordan, Wilt?, Dr. J?, how? Just sit down and compare wat iverson has done, and wat magic has done. right now there its not even a comparison. ill judge iverson when his career ends, but now its way too early to put him in any top 5 of all time.
wat all time records does iverson have? its like saying Ted williams is sorrier than Alex Rodgriguez. not possible way too early to judge.And to the kobe topics, there are way too many kobe haters. i mean if u dont like him, u still got to stay real with urself and accept the fact that he is a very good player, im not saying he is better than iverson, but is the top 5 in the L.some of u guys need to think and stop acting like insane groupies, saying kobe is the ugliest guy in the league, cmon u know thats untrue, how could kobe be uglier than mutumbo, or robinson? If u love iverson thats great, i love him too but im not gonna lie to myself and say stuff which i know is not true. i do say that iverson is the top 5 players in the nba now, but not even close to top 5. i mean besides shaq, who is? ANd lastly, who was the stupid bitch that put dajuan wagner in the top 5 of all time, are u fuckin on drugs, he aint even played a damn minute. Peace! im not a hater, just an objective fan. and no i dont like kobe!
Back to top
Ivy'sSk8terChik
Starter


Joined: Sep 28, 2002
Posts: 159
Location: My Crib

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 4:47 am    Post subject: obJECTIVE OF A REAL FAN

Not like he's going to read this, but I just had to drop my opinion: Umm, no one cares...
Back to top
azia_brown
All-Star


Joined: Oct 29, 2002
Posts: 1081
Location: why u wanna know?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 4:50 am    Post subject: obJECTIVE OF A REAL FAN

Their is some truth to his/her post tho.....
Back to top
azia_brown
All-Star


Joined: Oct 29, 2002
Posts: 1081
Location: why u wanna know?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 4:52 am    Post subject: obJECTIVE OF A REAL FAN

quote:
Originally posted by objectivefan:
ANd lastly, who was the stupid bitch that put dajuan wagner in the top 5 of all time, are u fuckin on drugs, he aint even played a damn minute.


LOL
Back to top
AllenIversonFantasy
Starter


Joined: Jul 24, 2002
Posts: 234
Location: Toronto

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 4:54 am    Post subject: obJECTIVE OF A REAL FAN

Is that Steve Urkel in your sig, AIM?
Back to top
azia_brown
All-Star


Joined: Oct 29, 2002
Posts: 1081
Location: why u wanna know?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 4:55 am    Post subject: obJECTIVE OF A REAL FAN

quote:
Originally posted by Raquel:
Is that Steve Urkel in your sig, AIM?


That's Mr. Sexy himself....Vince Carter
Back to top
Kimi_luv
Starter


Joined: Nov 23, 2003
Posts: 312
Location: mother's belly

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 4:56 am    Post subject: obJECTIVE OF A REAL FAN

quote:
Originally posted by objectivefan:
Yo this is my first post here. I'm a big Allen Iverson Fan and yes he is my favorite player in the League, but im reading s*** on this board and most the posts are so ludicrous. for example the top 5 players in the history of the game, most say iverson is number one? what the hell?, i mean i love iverson, but i got to be real with myself, iverson aint nowhere near top 5 of all time. Most of u guys put iverson ahead of Magic, Jordan, Wilt?, Dr. J?, how? Just sit down and compare wat iverson has done, and wat magic has done. right now there its not even a comparison. ill judge iverson when his career ends, but now its way too early to put him in any top 5 of all time.
wat all time records does iverson have? its like saying Ted williams is sorrier than Alex Rodgriguez. not possible way too early to judge.And to the kobe topics, there are way too many kobe haters. i mean if u dont like him, u still got to stay real with urself and accept the fact that he is a very good player, im not saying he is better than iverson, but is the top 5 in the L.some of u guys need to think and stop acting like insane groupies, saying kobe is the ugliest guy in the league, cmon u know thats untrue, how could kobe be uglier than mutumbo, or robinson? If u love iverson thats great, i love him too but im not gonna lie to myself and say stuff which i know is not true. i do say that iverson is the top 5 players in the nba now, but not even close to top 5. i mean besides shaq, who is? ANd lastly, who was the stupid bitch that put dajuan wagner in the top 5 of all time, are u fuckin on drugs, he aint even played a damn minute. Peace! im not a hater, just an objective fan. and no i dont like kobe!



Too much mothafuckin informatin

no no wait wait new beginnings new beginnings

Okay its nice that u feel like that objectivefan
Back to top
AI3girl
All-Star


Joined: Apr 3, 2002
Posts: 898
Location: Chicago

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 6:26 am    Post subject: obJECTIVE OF A REAL FAN

THIS IS A MESSAGE BOARD THAT PEOPLE COME TO EXPRESS THEIR OPINIONS ON. AND IF SOMEONE FEELS THAT ALLEN IVERSON IS ONE OF THE TOP 5 PLAYERS OF THE NBA WHETHER ITS TRUE OR NOT THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO STATE THEIR OPINION. AND IF SOMEONE THINKS KOBE IS THE UGLIEST PLKAYER IN THE NBA THEN HE IS TO THEM. AND FURTHERMORE WHO ARE YOU TO TELL SOMEONE WHAT THEY SHOULD OR SHOULD NOT THINK? AND WHO ARE YOU TO INSULT PEOPLE BECAUSE OF THEIR OPINIONS?

MOST QUESTIONS ON THIS BOARD ARE OPINION TOPICS AND PEOPLE SHOULD NOT CRITICISED PEOPLE FOR THEIR OPINION. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH SOMEONE YOU CAN STATE THAT WITHOUT TRYING TO DEGRADE OR INSULT ANYONE.
Back to top
AI3girl
All-Star


Joined: Apr 3, 2002
Posts: 898
Location: Chicago

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 6:28 am    Post subject: obJECTIVE OF A REAL FAN

quote:
Originally posted by lln vrsn' Mstrs:
That's Mr. Sexy himself....Vince Carter


THAT MAN IS NOT SEXY. WHY HE GOT A HOT DOG FO-HEAD.
Back to top
AllensBabyGirl3
All-Star


Joined: Mar 27, 2002
Posts: 1163
Location: Philly Always

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 11:09 pm    Post subject: obJECTIVE OF A REAL FAN

quote:
Originally posted by Ivy'zWifey:
Not like he's going to read this, but I just had to drop my opinion: Umm, no one cares...


DATS NOT NICE, LOL, YOU NEED A WHOOSAH BREAK GO FIND YA PRESSURE POINTS.
Back to top
Skittles
Rookie


Joined: Dec 28, 2003
Posts: 17
Location: Wherever,Whenever

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 6:38 am    Post subject: obJECTIVE OF A REAL FAN

quote:
Originally posted by objectivefan:
Yo this is my first post here. I'm a big Allen Iverson Fan and yes he is my favorite player in the League, but im reading s*** on this board and most the posts are so ludicrous. for example the top 5 players in the history of the game, most say iverson is number one? what the hell?, i mean i love iverson, but i got to be real with myself, iverson aint nowhere near top 5 of all time. Most of u guys put iverson ahead of Magic, Jordan, Wilt?, Dr. J?, how? Just sit down and compare wat iverson has done, and wat magic has done. right now there its not even a comparison. ill judge iverson when his career ends, but now its way too early to put him in any top 5 of all time.
wat all time records does iverson have? its like saying Ted williams is sorrier than Alex Rodgriguez. not possible way too early to judge.And to the kobe topics, there are way too many kobe haters. i mean if u dont like him, u still got to stay real with urself and accept the fact that he is a very good player, im not saying he is better than iverson, but is the top 5 in the L.some of u guys need to think and stop acting like insane groupies, saying kobe is the ugliest guy in the league, cmon u know thats untrue, how could kobe be uglier than mutumbo, or robinson? If u love iverson thats great, i love him too but im not gonna lie to myself and say stuff which i know is not true. i do say that iverson is the top 5 players in the nba now, but not even close to top 5. i mean besides shaq, who is? ANd lastly, who was the stupid bitch that put dajuan wagner in the top 5 of all time, are u fuckin on drugs, he aint even played a damn minute. Peace! im not a hater, just an objective fan. and no i dont like kobe!




If I Wanted To Get Preached To......I'll Take My Ass To Church.... Juss Kiddin.... It's Post is kinda true...
Back to top
 
All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001 phpBB Group
Forums ©
 0.090 Seconds
Home | Forums | Account | Download | Links