ClanMts
 
home Forums Account Downloads Links
  Welcome to Allen Iverson Live    
Allen Iverson Live :: View topic - ALLEN'S WORTH?
members list
Faqs
Search
user groups
Profile
PM
ALLEN'S WORTH?

 
   Allen Iverson Live Forum Index -> Allen Iverson
Author Message
Carisma20
Starter


Joined: Dec 27, 2003
Posts: 289
Location: Somewhere in SC. The most boring state on Earth.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:13 pm    Post subject: ALLEN'S WORTH?

I don't mean to get all nosey and s**t...................but i was just wondering.................How much is Allen Worth? I heard he is at 100million.
Back to top
AllenIversonFantasy
Starter


Joined: Jul 24, 2002
Posts: 234
Location: Toronto

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:16 pm    Post subject: ALLEN'S WORTH?

He's priceless
Back to top
Jade
Starter


Joined: Jan 16, 2004
Posts: 114
Location: Chicago

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 11:01 pm    Post subject: ALLEN'S WORTH?

He signed his contract for $104 million for I believe four to six more years (i may be wrong). I have no idea how much he gets from Reebok, but I heard it's a lifetime contract. So in other words, the man is living quite comfortably! I wonder how much his throwback collection is worth.....
Back to top
nieceye_n_iverson
All-Star


Joined: Nov 3, 2002
Posts: 814
Location: *North Carolina*

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 11:12 pm    Post subject: ALLEN'S WORTH?

quote:
Originally posted by Bella:
He signed his contract for $104 million for I believe four to six more years (i may be wrong). I have no idea how much he gets from Reebok, but I heard it's a lifetime contract. So in other words, the man is living quite comfortably! I wonder how much his throwback collection is worth.....


From Reebok he is on a $85 millon dollar lifetime contract
Back to top
Carisma20
Starter


Joined: Dec 27, 2003
Posts: 289
Location: Somewhere in SC. The most boring state on Earth.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 2:35 am    Post subject: ALLEN'S WORTH?

GoD Damn! This Nigga is Loaded!
Back to top
Karamel3A.I.
All-Star


Joined: Nov 19, 2003
Posts: 894
Location: DA DUUUURTY SOUTH!!!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 3:38 am    Post subject: ALLEN'S WORTH?

quote:
Originally posted by Raquel:
He's priceless


LOL! OKAY!
Back to top
Jade
Starter


Joined: Jan 16, 2004
Posts: 114
Location: Chicago

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 4:41 am    Post subject: ALLEN'S WORTH?

quote:
Originally posted by ::i뫕:::
From Reebok he is on a $85 millon dollar lifetime contract



Does that mean he get that a year or is it over his whole lifetime?
Back to top
nieceye_n_iverson
All-Star


Joined: Nov 3, 2002
Posts: 814
Location: *North Carolina*

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 4:46 am    Post subject: ALLEN'S WORTH?

quote:
Originally posted by Bella:

Does that mean he get that a year or is it over his whole lifetime?


lifetime i think.
Back to top
 
All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001 phpBB Group
Forums ©
 0.071 Seconds
Home | Forums | Account | Download | Links